Monday 28 February 2011

Born this way.

'Born this way', is Lady Gaga's latest music video directed by Nick Knight earlier this year in New York.
We all know the Lady Gaga never fails to amaze us with her costumes, music videos and 'secret' sharing on TV but now she has made an even bigger impact by adding implants to her face. I guess I am sharing this because I find it interesting (hence the blog) and I am curious to know the reasoning behind her action? From what I have read it is hard to tell whether the implants are under the skin or just external prostheses only (I reckon it was for this video)....ANYWAY.
Born this Way is Styled by Nicola Formichetti (man behind Gaga's 'jaw- dropping' style) and features his new 'muse' Rick Genest AKA Zombie Rico Genest & Zombie boy.



If you didn't guess by now Rick Genest is the one with the skeletal body art. There are negative and positive opinions on the appearance of Genest's, some suggest that he is 'obviously only' known because of his tattoos "... model known more for his skeletal body art than his portfolio" and others are pleased to see he has made a name for himself. Personally I find Rico interesting and I look forward to seeing where he will 'pop-up' next. He is definitely one to keep your eye on.




No comments:

Post a Comment