Friday 17 September 2010

Porcelain.

Approximately two weeks ago I saw Ricky Gervais at the Apollo in London and wanted to make a day of it, instead of just going up for the evening. We done some browsing throughout the day and occasionally purchased an item ( well i didn't). As we were searching for a place to drink tea, 'elegantly', we passed the Riflemaker Gallery. As I entered I wasn't to sure what my opinion was of the artists work displayed in front of me. After gathering my thoughts on a particular artist I carried on down some crooked stair case to find a Photographer that instantly caught my attention (because a massive photo was right infront of me) and because I have a slight 'obsession' with horses.

Anja Niemi






About a week before I saw these photos, I watched a programme called HORSEPOWER, hosted by Martin Clunes which i recommend you watch if you have an interest for horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment